Terms & Conditions
By contracting Ministry Of Cleaning for cleaning services, the client agrees to be bound by our Terms and Conditions listed below. The price at which work has been assessed does not include anything apart from our standard cleaning specifications.
We can only give an estimate of the fee/duration of the cleaning service, which is based on the basic description provided by the customer while booking. Please note that fee/duration may vary therefore a degree of flexibility is required.
48 hours’ notice is required for booking changes/cancellation, otherwise call out fees apply. The client agrees to pay the $50 cancellation/call-out fee if the client cancels or changes the day/time less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
In case, property is not ready for cleaning, e.g. customer is still in process of moving, there will be waiting charges of $35/hour or cancellation fee of $50.
Regular cleaning – Weekly, Fortnightly and Monthly Cleaning
The domestic sector client has the right to terminate the whole cleaning services by giving two weeks advance notice. The commercial sector client has the right to terminate the whole service by giving four weeks advance notice.
End of Lease Cleaning
Although we do offer you a bond back guarantee based on our services it is important to know that our guarantee only stands for 72 hours after our services have been completed. This covers us for tenants returning to the property and using its facilities after it has been cleaned and for the build-up of dust and/or bugs and pests after this period of time. Customers or their real estate agents or landlords, must provide pictures of any issue(s) reported. If we are notified of any issue(s) outside of this time frame (72 hours), you waive the Bond Back guarantee claim and we will not return to the property. If you do require us back outside 72 hours, we will return at additional costs.
Note: Standard Carpet Steam Cleaning is included in our End of Lease Cleaning + Carpet Steam Cleaning package, which may not be suitable if your carpet is stained or heavily soiled. Our cleaners will inform you in this case and will also offer you to upgrade to Deluxe Carpet Steam Cleaning at additional cost. If you decline to upgrade to Deluxe Steam Cleaning at additional cost, then any Bond Back Guarantee claims related to carpet steam cleaning will not be accepted.
Exclusions for End of Lease Cleaning:
Following items are not included in our End Of Lease Cleaning and can be added at additional costs:
1. Cleaning related to Furniture or White goods
3. Blinds Cleaning
4. Wall Cleaning
5. Rubbish removal
6. Outdoor Cleaning (Balcony, Outside windows & Garage cleaning)
7. Moving any heavy furniture
8. Grouts Cleaning between Floor/Wall Tiles
9. Vents / Exhaust Fan / Light Fittings cleaning
Change of Price:
1. Any cleaning outside the booking scope will cost extra. Please refer to the checklist on our website or shared with you.
2. There will be additional travel charges for collection and/or returning of keys from any address other than the service address.
3. We do hold right for changing the cleaning fee if property looks different from the description while booking. e.g. if the property is bigger than or in worse condition than described while making the booking etc. In case customer doesn’t agree to increase the price, we reserve the right to cancel the cleaning appointment in order to avoid any conflicts. Customer will however be required to pay $50 cancellation fee in such cases to cover for cleaner’s travel time and costs.
4. Customer must arrange parking for the duration of cleaning or pay for the closest available parking.
Ministry Of Cleaning will not be responsible for failing to remove stains that cannot be removed using normal carpet steam cleaning methods. We will not be responsible for discoloring of fabrics that become more visible once soil has been removed.
Carpets: Prices are based on standard room size (max. 12 sq mtrs per room). Standard Lounge / Living rooms are considered as two rooms.
Upholstery: A seat refers to one sitting position. For heavily soiled, stained and/or larger rooms, extra charges will apply. We don’t provide stain removal guarantee because some stains are deemed permanent and may not respond satisfactory to any stain treatment.
50% of the payment must be made before the cleaning commences and the rest is due immediately upon the cleaning and before cleaner(s) leave the premises.
Damage and accident:
We don’t take any responsibility if something breaks or gets damaged due to pre-existing wear and tear, wrong installation or poor condition. Please ensure that all your valuables are locked away or secured to avoid any accidental damage.
Please feel free to contact us should you have any question(s) regarding our Terms and Conditions.
Manager – Operations, Ministry Of Cleaning