Professional Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne Services
We all know the value of our upholstery as it is the only thing that helps us sit and relax while talking, watching T.V. or doing any other activity. Having said that, its importance is immense as it is directly proportional to the comfort factor. However, it is not only the comfort that counts in upholstery but its appearance and attractiveness too!
Yes, this is very much true as a dirty looking and badly maintained upholstery will create a bad impression about not only your furniture but yourself too! This is why it is imperative to get your upholstery cleaned on a regular basis so as to maintain and manifold its beauty in the long run. We have years of experience in the industry, and our upholstery cleaning services are excellent choices for your couches, lounge suites, rugs, chairs, and more.
Types of Upholstery We Clean
Linen: For adult areas and living rooms, linen is an apt choice as it wrinkles and soils with utmost ease. It resists fading and piling and needs cleaning to avoid shrinkage.
Leather Cleaning: It is a tough material as we all know and requires special cleaning solution and process to maintain durability of the leather material. We leave your leather furniture conditioned and looking newer.
Cotton: Piling, fading, and resistance are resisted against cotton fabric. The finish and weave are what counts in the durability of the cotton fabric.
Wool: The wool blends can be cleaned on the spot when required. Moreover, the synthetic fiber present in it makes the cleaning process easier.
Acetate: This type of furniture is a very good choice when it comes to its everyday use but it demands great professional care.
Acrylic: This synthetic fiber with low quality acrylic requires great care on a consistent basis as it receives a high degree of abrasion.
Nylon: There are times when this strongest fabric of upholstery tends to fade and this is the time when it requires cleaning from professionals!
Rayon: This is pretty durable as compared to other fabrics but it wrinkles a lot which is why cleaning it on time is pretty much evident!
Our Upholstery Cleaning Services in Melbourne Include:
- Leather Upholstery Cleaning
- Fabric Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning Melbourne
- Rugs Cleaning in Melbourne
- Couch Cleaning in Melbourne
Our Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne Tasks
- Vacuuming the area to cleaned
- Pre spray with high quality upholstery cleaning solution
- Extract and Rinse to remove soiling
- Any Specific Stain Treatment (Optional)
- Apply Fabric Protector (optional)
- Pet Stain and Odour Treatment (Optional)
Why Choose Us for Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne?
- Increase lifespan of your upholstery by using only proven techniques complying with AS/NZ standards
- We never use Carpet Cleaning products on Upholstery, unlike many untrained tradesmen
- We spot test in an inconspicuous place before all upholstery cleaning. This check helps you ensure that there would no color loss.
- Our cleaning products are child, pet and environment friendly, so rest assured
- Economical rates and customized cleaning packages offered
- Free Quote Online or Over the phone
- Book Upholstery Cleaning Service Online
- Experts in servicing Residential properties as well as Commercial sector
- We service all suburbs across Melbourne
- Flexible Payment methods – We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, Bank Payments as well
- Same Day Sofa Cleaning Service available
Our Other Services
Along with our Upholstery Cleaning services, we offer below services as well
- Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne
- End of Lease Cleaning Services
- Windows Cleaning
- General House Cleaning
- After Party Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
- Office Cleaning
- Commercial Cleaning
- High Pressure Cleaning
- Builders Cleaning