Professional Sofa & Upholstery Cleaning Services in Melbourne
We all know the value of our upholstery as it is the only thing that helps us sit and relax while talking, watching T.V. or doing any other activity. Having said that, its importance is immense as it is directly proportional to the comfort factor. However, it is not only the comfort that counts in upholstery but its appearance and attractiveness too!
Yes, this is very much true as a dirty looking and badly maintained upholstery will create a bad impression about not only your furniture but yourself too! This is why it is imperative to get your upholstery cleaned on a regular basis so as to maintain and manifold its beauty in the long run. We have years of experience in the industry, and our upholstery cleaning services are excellent choices for your couches, lounge suites, rugs, chairs, and more.
Types of Upholstery We Clean
Linen: For adult areas and living rooms, linen is an apt choice as it wrinkles and soils with utmost ease. It resists fading and piling and needs cleaning to avoid shrinkage.
Leather: It is a tough material as we all know and requires vacuum cleaning and damp wiping when needed.
Cotton: Piling, fading, and resistance are resisted against cotton fabric. The finish and weave are what counts in the durability of the cotton fabric.
Wool: The wool blends can be cleaned on the spot when required. Moreover, the synthetic fiber present in it makes the cleaning process easier.
Vinyl: This is less expensive than leather and is quite the ideal choice for dining and family rooms. It gets preserved only when cleaned consistently.
Silk: This is more of a silky dealing such as a formal living room but it demands a great amount of cleaning if soiled.
Acetate: This type of furniture is a very good choice when it comes to its everyday use but it demands great professional care.
Acrylic: This synthetic fiber with low quality acrylic requires great care on a consistent basis as it receives a high degree of abrasion.
Nylon: There are times when this strongest fabric of upholstery tends to fade and this is the time when it requires cleaning from professionals!
Rayon: This is pretty durable as compared to other fabrics but it wrinkles a lot which is why cleaning it on time is pretty much evident!
Our Upholstery Cleaning Services in Melbourne Include:
- Leather Upholstery Cleaning
- Fabric Upholstery Cleaning
- Sofa Cleaning
- Rugs Cleaning
Our Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne Tasks
- Vacuuming the area to cleaned
- Pre spray with high quality upholstery cleaning solution
- Extract and Rinse to remove soiling
- Any Specific Stain Treatment (Optional)
- Apply Fabric Protector (optional)
Why Choose Us for Upholstery Cleaning Melbourne?
- Increase lifespan of your upholstery
- Fabrics would not be damaged; we would take extra care of it. We never use Carpet Cleaning products on Upholstery
- Color of any upholstery item would remain as it is, no color loss would be there
- Our cleaning products are pet and child friendly
- Economical rates and customized cleaning packages
- Easily approachable – Free Quote Online or Over the phone