If you need Tile and Grout Cleaning Services in Melbourne, Call 0470450390 for a free quote. Our Tile and Grout Cleaning Services include:
- Cleaning of all natural and man made tiles
- Tile Floor Stripping & Sealing (commonly known as Strip & Seal)
- Tile Re-grouting
- Sealing and protecting your tiles
- Concrete Floor Cleaning & Sealing
Why hire us for Tile and Grout Cleaning Melbourne?
With our revolutionary state-of-the-art tile & grout cleaning process, we can handle both residential and commercial properties, cleaning your tile floors to the highest standards.
We use the world’s best tile cleaning equipment , specifically formulated solutions for cleaning tile and grout surfaces, and specialized extraction tools to loosen and remove soil, grease, grime, and mildew and bacteria from your tile and grout surfaces.
Our tile and grout cleaning Melbourne is effective even for high-rise buildings, residential or commercial, as well as independent houses. Whether it is a bathroom, a kitchen, family rooms or pool surrounds, tile and grout cleaning can benefit all.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning process
For high quality cleaning results, we use 4 step tile and grout cleaning process.
- Apply Tile Cleaning Solution: Firstly, we apply strong tile cleaning solution, that penetrates through soil, grease, contaminants and loosen it up.
- Power Scrub: We scrub the tiles and grout using a rotary scrubber machine or hand scrub tool.
- Rinse: We use industrial strength pressure wash with inbuilt vacuum to rinse the scrubbed tiles and grout with heater water. This dirty water is then extracted by the machine at the same time.
- Sealing (Optional): Grouts are generally porous and can get dirty again quickly if not sealed. So, we recommend getting the grout sealed to keep your grout looking clean for longer. Depending on the tile type, tiles may also need to be sealed.
Call Us today at 0470450390 to get a free tile and grout cleaning quote in Melbourne!
After cleaning your tiles and grout lines, keep your grout looking new by sealing the grout with our penetrating grout sealer to help protect against water-based stains, oily soil, and soap residues from absorbing into the grout. It creates an invisible barrier to resist re-contamination which makes cleaning easier, and does not change the natural appearance of the grout. Our clear grout sealer is a water-based penetrating sealer, not a coating, so it still allows for vapour transmission.