If you are looking to hire Tile and Grout cleaners in Melbourne, Call 0470450390 for a free quote. Our services include:
- Removing stubborn stains from Tiles and grout to look spotless
- Remove glue or adhesive residue from floors after renovation or construction
- Cleaning of all-natural and man-made tiles
- Tile Floor Stripping & Sealing (commonly known as Strip & Seal)
- Tile Re-grouting
- Tile Sealing and protecting your tiles
- Concrete Floor Cleaning & Sealing
Why hire us for Tile and Grout Cleaning in Melbourne?
With our revolutionary state-of-the-art tile & grout cleaning process, we can handle both residential and commercial properties. Using our high-quality cleaning products, you can rest assured that we will clean your tile floors to the highest standards.
When we use the top-notch tile cleaning equipment, specifically formulated tile cleaners solutions for cleaning tile and grout surfaces, you will see results.
Our Melbourne tile and grout cleaning is effective even for high-rise buildings, residential or commercial tile, as well as independent houses. Whether it is a bathroom tile, kitchen, family rooms or pool surrounds, our grout cleaning service can benefit all.
Whether you are looking for regular maintenance or rejuvenate the appearance of your floors, we have got it covered. After all, prevention is better than cure.
Besides our affordable tile grout cleaning, we offer unparalleled customer service.
Our Tile and Grout Cleaning process
For high-quality cleaning results, we use an effective and efficient four-step process.
- Apply Tile Cleaning Solution: Firstly, our grout cleaning professionals apply heavy duty tile and grout cleaner to the tiled surface, that penetrates through soil, grease, contaminants and loosen it up.
- Power Scrub: We scrub the tiles and grout using a rotary scrubber machine or hand scrub tool. You might have seen some DIY methods where you can scrub the tiles with a household brush. It might work to some extent, but where a DIY takes an hour to clean a small area of floor tiles, our power tile scrubber takes five. Moreover, you can’t compare the results of a conventional brush vs our rotary scrubber. This process agitates the cleaning chemical and helps loosen soil, grease, grime, and mildew and bacteria from your tile and grout surfaces, whether floor or wall.
- High-Pressure Rinse: We use industrial-strength pressure wash with an inbuilt vacuum to rinse the scrubbed tiles and grout with hot water. This dirty water is then extracted using specialised extraction tools from the tile areas. So, your floor is cleaned and dried at the same time.
- Sealing (Optional): Grouts are generally porous and can get dirty again quickly if not sealed. So, our expert grout cleaners recommend getting the grout sealed to keep it looking clean for longer. Depending on the type, tiles sealing might be recommended as well.
Call us today at 0470450390 to get a free tile and grout cleaning quote!
After high-pressure cleaning of your tiles and grout lines, we suggest tile and grout sealing. keep your grout looking new by sealing the grout with our penetrating grout sealer to help protect against water-based stains, oily soil, and soap residues from absorbing into the grout. It creates an invisible barrier to resist re-contamination which makes cleaning easier and does not change the natural appearance of the grout. Our clear grout sealer is a water-based penetrating sealer, not a coating, so it still allows for vapour transmission.
Grout Color Sealing
We also offer Grout Color Sealing service in Melbourne. It changes the colour of the grout to look new and seals it at the same time. This service is more suited when you have old grout that won’t clean 100% to the original colour and looks patchy.