Need End Of Lease Cleaning Brunswick?
We at Ministry Of Cleaning offer professional cleaning services throughout Melbourne. Our End of Lease cleaning Brunswick is perfect for customers looking for bond cleaning services. So whether you are coming to an end of your tenancy, or letting out your house to a prospective tenant, we suggest you to hire professional end of lease cleaners.
Landlords and property managers expect high quality cleaning from tenants before they refund the bond. In case the cleaning is not upto the real estate standards, they may require tenants to reclean it or even deduct the bond if they fail to do so. They may also refuse to provide a good reference for your future tenancy applications.
Why hire us for your End of lease Cleaning?
Many tenants might think of end of lease cleaning as a DIY task. However such tenants have underestimated the time and effort required to pack and move their belongings to next place. Not to mention that they need to unpack and settle in there as well.
We strongly suggest hiring professional to do it as they are experienced and skilled at it. Do not leave it to the last minute and book it timely to get the best quote. Many tenants are surprised at the amount of time it takes to thoroughly clean an apartment or home, and if the cleaning is not done properly then the tenant may lose the deposit and receive a reference that is unfavourable. A number of landlords and Real Estate agents have started requiring tenants to have the property cleaned professionally in order to receive any deposit back.
How do I get my bond back with End of lease cleaning Brunswick?
End of Lease Cleaning can ensure that your deposit is returned unless the property has sustained damage during your tenancy. We offer Bond Back Guarantee so if you property manager reports any issues related to cleaning within 72 hours, we return to the property and rectify the issues without any additional charges to you. Sometimes, property managers conduct open inspections between your handover and reporting issues. In such cases, we can reclean for additional fees.
Our Other Cleaning Services in Brunswick
We provide a number of cleaning services in Australia. We clean apartments, homes, hospitals, hotels, clubs, offices, factories, and businesses. In addition to end of lease cleaning we also provide:
- Bond Cleaning
- Vacate Cleaning
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning
- Pre Sale Cleaning
- Post Sale Cleaning
- Move In Cleaning
- Move Out Cleaning
- New Construction Cleaning
- General House Cleaning
- Upholstery Cleaning
- Windows Cleaning
- Tile and Grout Cleaning
We cover all Melbourne suburbs, all Northern Suburbs area and all surrounding suburbs to Brunswick including Coburg, Northcote, Preston, Pascoe Vale.
Services Covered With End Of Lease Cleaning Brunswick
End Of Lease cleaning include the following cleaning services as part of the package:
- Bathroom Cleaning
- Kitchen Cleaning
- Carpet Cleaning
- Hard Floor Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
All of our cleaners are highly qualified and experienced, and they have performed hundreds of end of lease cleaning services in Australia. Our end of lease cleaning checklist is prepared in consultation with leading real estate agents within Australia.
Cost For End Of Lease Cleaning Brunswick
Our End of lease cleaning packages are priced on the basis of property size, condition and the optional extras that you opt. Our estimate includes a fixed price cost rather than hourly cost. This allows our customers to focus on settling in their next home, rather than tracknig the time spent by cleaners.
We make it easy for our customers to get the cleaning quote and book the cleaning. We can be contacted via phone, email as well online booking form on our website.
Checklist For End Of Lease Cleaning Brunswick
The following checklist identifies the minimum cleaning services that will be provided for end of lease cleaning, broken down by area.
- Cleaning the bathtub (if applicable)
- Cleaning the basin(s)
- WIpe Clean the vanity
- Cleaning showers, including any shower screens
- Sanitizing the toilet inside and out
- Washing walls (optional extra)
- Light mould removal from surfaces if needed
- Wiping cupboard fronts and drawers
- Cleaning mirrors for a streak free finish
- Vacuuming and Mopping floors
- Cleaning Stovetop / Cooktop
- Wipe clean bench tops
- Degrease Rangehood exterior and Rangehood filters
- Clean Oven Door, Grills & Trays
- Cleaning sinks, including taps
- Cleaning cupboards inside and outside
- Mopping and vacuuming floors
Bedrooms, Dining Rooms, And Lounges
- Vacuuming floors
- Cleaning wardrobe mirrors (if applicable)
- Vacuuming Wardrobe inside and outside
- Spot cleaning any light marks from walls (optional extra)
- Wiping skirting boards down
- Removing cobwebs
- Vacuuming floors
- Mopping floors
- Wiping down any light marks on walls (optional extras)
- Wiping down dryer front
- Cleaning sinks including spouts and handles
- Cleaning Laundry Cabinets (if applicable)
Additional Services Available On Request
In addition to standard End of lease Cleaning items listed above, we can include below items at additional cost. We can provide a quote upon request while making the booking, or upon inspection by our cleaners arrive on the cleaning day. The additional services that we offer include:
- Steam Cleaning Carpets
- Exterior Windows Cleaning
- Outdoor Cleaning (Balcony / Garage / Patio )
- Removing external cobwebs
- Removing and eliminating excessive mould in bathrooms
- Light fittings Cleaning – this ranks quite high in terms of risk of breakage and time to clean
- Cleaning ceiling fans
- Air conditioners or filter cleaning
- Dusting window blinds. Note: This does not include wiping or steam cleaning, only dusting.
- Vacuuming or dusting furniture, cookware or appliances (in case of furnished properties)