Carpet Cleaning Reservoir
Need Carpet Cleaning Reservoir? Call 0470450390
For years now, we here at Ministry of Cleaning
have been preferred choice for affordable and high-quality carpet cleaning reservoir.
Our procedure for deluxe carpet cleaning in Reservoir includes four distinctive steps which include the following:-
- We will start off with an high power vacuum cleaner to remove soils and dry dirt from the carpets along with opening up the fibres.
- Using our special cleaning solutions and stain removal products, we will pre-treat particular stains. Needless to say, this attention to detail is an integral part of our services.
- We will use proven technique such as hot water extraction method to give your carpets a deep clean.
- After cleaning, we will groom your carpets and reset the pile. This will ensure that you get the best possible finish.
Why hire us for carpet cleaning reservoir?
- We guarantee that your carpets won’t stretch or shrink
- We don’t leave any sort of chemical residue on carpets
- Fresh fragrance of clean carpets. No wet smell after cleaning
- Prompt services without hassle including same day service
- Use of industry standard equipment which removes 90% of the dirt and soil
- Use environment friendly cleaning solutions which are safe for children and pets
- Specialised cleaning suited to your requirements
What does our carpet cleaning services include?
Needless to say, your carpets will be thoroughly cleaned to see if there are areas that need special attention. For such areas, we will first test the PH of the stains that requires removal.
The carpet cleaning technique we will use depends on the fabric of the carpet and type of stain that needs to be removed. Two of the methods which we use are:-
Steam Carpet Cleaning
Using truck-mounted or portable carpet cleaning machine, we will infuse hot water over the carpet fibres in extremely high pressure. After this, the water will be extracted along with the bacteria and pollutants. Although this hot water extraction technique is great for cleaning the fibres, it generally takes 4-5 hours for the carpets to dry.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
This technique is perfect for cleaning carpets which are made of delicate fabric since it does not use hot water and there is no risk of your carpet fibres shrinking.
Our other Cleaning Services in Reservoir and surrounding suburbs
- End Of Lease Cleaning Footscray
- Vacate Cleaning Service
- Bond Cleaning Service
- House Cleaning Service
- Office Cleaning Service
- Windows Cleaning Service
- Tile and Grout Cleaning Service
- Pressure Cleaning Service
When looking for cheap yet professional carpet cleaning in Reservoir, Lalor or Thomastown, Ministry of Cleaning is the obvious choice! Give us a call at 0470-450-390 now or Book Online!