For years now, we here at Ministry of Cleaning have been Reservoir’s choice for affordable and high-quality carpet cleaning.
Our procedure for carpet cleaning in Reservoir includes four distinctive steps which include the following:-
- We will start off with an industrial strength vacuum cleaner to remove soils and dry dirt from the carpets along with opening up the fibres.
- Using our special cleaning solutions and stain removal products, we will pre-treat particular stains. Needless to say, this attention to detail is an integral part of our services.
- We will use expert carpet cleaning techniques to remove the stains and dirt from the carpet. This process will ensure that your carpets have the right chemical balance so that it can rejuvenate the original colour.
- After cleaning, we will groom your carpets and reset the pile. This will ensure that you get the best possible finish.
Why Choose Us?
- We guarantee that your carpets won’t stretch or shrink
- No sort of chemical residue
- Light, fresh lemon fragrance. No wet smell after cleaning
- Prompt services without hassle
- Use of industry standard equipment which removes 90% of the bacteria
- Use of natural and anti-allergic carpet cleaning solutions
- Cleaning solutions which are safe for children and pets
- Specialised cleaning suited to your requirements
What does carpet cleaning include?
Needless to say, your carpets will be thoroughly cleaned to see if there are areas that need special attention. For such areas, we will first test the PH of the stains that requires removal.
The carpet cleaning technique we will use depends on the fabric of the carpet and type of stain that needs to be removed. Two of the methods which we use are:-
Steam Carpet Cleaning
Using truck-mounted or portable carpet cleaning machine, we will infuse hot water over the carpet fibres in extremely high pressure. After this, the water will be extracted along with the bacteria and pollutants. Although this hot water extraction technique is great for cleaning the fibres, it generally takes 4-5 hours for the carpets to dry.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
This technique is perfect for cleaning carpets which are made of delicate fabric since it does not use hot water and there is no risk of your carpet fibres shrinking.