For years now, we here at Ministry of Cleaning
have been Point Cook’s choice for affordable and high-quality carpet cleaning
Our procedure for Carpet Cleaning in Point Cook includes four distinctive steps which include the following:-
- We will start off with an high power vacuum cleaner to remove soils and dry dirt from the carpets along with opening up the fibres. This is included in our Super Deluxe Carpet Cleaning deal. To keep your cost down, we are happy for you to pre-vacuum the carpets for us.
- Using our special cleaning solutions and stain removal products, we will pre-treat particular stains. Needless to say, this attention to detail is an integral part of our services. Though we are confident that most stains will come out, there are some that are stubborn or permanent and can’t be removed.
- We will use latest carpet cleaning techniques to remove the stains and dirt from the carpet. This process will ensure that your carpets have the right chemical balance so that it can rejuvenate the original colour. This is quite an important step when we steam cleaning carpets.
- After cleaning, we will groom your carpets and reset the pile. This will ensure that you get the best possible finish.
Why hire us for Carpet Cleaning?
- We guarantee that your carpets won’t stretch or shrink
- No sort of chemical residue is left behind
- Light, fresh fragrance. No wet smell after cleaning (unless there is no ventilation)
- Prompt services without hassle (Ask us about or Same Day Service)
- Use of industry standard equipment for optimal cleaning
- Use of natural and anti-allergic carpet cleaning solutions that removes >90% of the bacteria and dust mites
- Cleaning solutions which are safe for children and pets
- Specialised cleaning suited to your requirements
What does our Point Cook carpet cleaning include?
Needless to say, your carpets will be thoroughly cleaned to see if there are areas that need special attention. For such areas, we will first test the PH of the stains that requires removal.
The carpet cleaning technique we will use depends on the fabric of the carpet and type of stain that needs to be removed. Two of the methods which we use are:-
Steam Carpet Cleaning
Our Carpet Cleaning technicians would use Hot Water Extraction method to clean your carpets. IICRC recommends this technique for cleaning carpets. Using truck-mounted or portable carpet cleaning machine, we will infuse hot water over the carpet fibres in extremely high pressure. After this, we extract this water from your carpet along with encapsulated soil, allergens and pollutants. Depending on the weather and ventilation, we suggest to allow around 4-12 hours for the carpets to dry before you walk on it.
Dry Carpet Cleaning
This technique is perfect for cleaning carpets made of delicate fabric. Since it does not use hot water and there is no risk of your carpet fibres shrinking. This is also suitable when you need your carpets to be clean and dry in less than an hour.